Balloons are a great addition to any party or event. They look impressive and can never lose their charm. Not only can you buy it in a slew of colorful variants, but they can be manipulated into something creative like balloon duple ts or quad. The following steps are used to make a balloon quad, you can use to decorate your party or event.
How to Make Balloon Quad
1) Grab an inflator and inflate the balloon to the correct sizes quickly.
2) It is necessary not to tie the balloons off individually before you tie them together as this won’t allow the balloons to sit tightly together when you put them in the cluster later on.
3) Taking both balloons by the necks cross them over and lay one neck over the other and pull it tightly.
4) Enclose the necks around to the other side of the balloons and then make a knot to secure the balloons together to make a duplet.
5) Quad is made by using two duplets that are folded together.
6) Grab two duplets and cross them over at the necks, push them together and enclose the necks around each other to secure.
7) That’s it for the 4-balloon cluster, you can use many of these to create columns and arches by stacking them on top of each other and enclosing line through the center of each.